| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lundazi in May is somewhat warm at 19.15 °C (66.47 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. A feeble 8.4mm (0.3in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Lundazi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Lundazi, Zambia
Lundazi Weather in May Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Lundazi:
- Chitipa, Malawi - 287.3 kms (178.6 miles) N
- Karonga, Malawi - 270 kms (167.8 miles) NNE
- Songea, Tanzania - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) NE
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) NE
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) ENE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) NE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) ESE
- Salima, Malawi - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) SE
- Chitedze, Malawi - 194.8 kms (121 miles) SSE
- Dedza, Malawi - 253.9 kms (157.7 miles) SSE
- Mangochi, Malawi - 326.1 kms (202.6 miles) SE